View the latest issue of The Tribune Weekend
Saturday, December 7, 2019
This week in the Bahamian Art & Culture Newsletter:
• Cover art by resident artist Susan Katz Lightbourn.
• Open Studios: Sue Katz "Home" at NAGB: TOMORROW
• "Women Making Money Moves": TOMORROW
• Gina Smith's "A Cultural Art Party": TOMORROW
• Bahamas International Film Festival: ALL OF NEXT WEEK
• The Island House Photo Exhibit/Holowesko: THU.DEC.12
• The Current's Community Chalk Art Event: SAT.DEC.14
• Ebenezer Methodist Christmas Concert: SUN.DEC.15
• The Current's Holiday Art Classes: DEC 16–28
• The Current's Sip & Shop: DEC 23–24
• Plus art news featuring Bahamians: Lynn Parotti, Anina Major, Gabby Banks, Tamika Galanis, Averia Wright, Jodi Minnis, James Sands of Imann's Crafts, Chevette Charlow Williamson, Nakhaz Gay, and more!
LIKE us | SHARE us | SUBSCRIBE for FREE.
#BahamianArtandCulture #BahamianArt #BahamasArt
Friday, December 6, 2019
There’s a very effective way to test the quality of a Caribbean beach bar: whether you can spend the entire day there.
Because best Caribbean beach bars are more than bars — they’re destinations, the sorts of places where you can arrive early in the day and leave your watch behind.
They’re places that can turn a simple stretch of sand into a pilgrimage spot.
And that’s true of the bars on our list of the best Caribbean beach bars for 2020, a diverse collection of beach hotspots, castaway-style shacks and old-school beach bars from across the Caribbean region.
In other words, this is one very good way to plan your Caribbean travel for next year.
So what are you waiting for? Read more >>